Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pregnancy Lately


The larger I get in the pregnancy the more I struggle to feel pretty. So when I don't feel pretty I do what any normal woman does and buys herself some new clothes. But then for the most part all you fit in is maternity clothes and I really loathe maternity clothes. Like a lot. One of the reasons being they are so expensive. I do have some pieces that are maternity however. I invested in two pairs of pants from H&M and some leggings. When it comes to basics I usually grab maternity tanks and tee's from Target but that is it. The rest of the time you can find me in Maxi dresses. I think they are the best things ever invented. They look adorable with a bump and they are fabulous post partum. Lately one of my favorite little local boutiques out here, The Dandy Lion Botique, in Enterprise, Alabama has been getting in some fabulous Maxi's. Like the two above which  made their way into my closet just yesterday. Because lets be real, how do you choose between those two? 

26 Week Bump ( I'm almost 27)

This pregnancy second time around has been a bit harder on me. Mostly because I'm carrying low with Finley and carried high with Harper. The back pain is awful awful. I can't even figure out what triggers it. I could go on a walk and then come home with excruciating pain. I hate it. Thank goodness for heating pads and icy hot. Other than the back pain though I do pretty well. I'm sleeping through the night except for the few times I have to pee. And despite feeling huge I'm no more huge this time than I was with Harper.

It is beginning to be such an exciting time. I really want to nest but since we aren't at home that really isn't an option. It will be go time when we get back. I can't believe that tomorrow will be 12 weeks until my due date. The husband has about 10 weeks of training left here in Bama and then we will drive home to Montana. So yeah I will be very pregnant. It should be interesting. Either way we will be ready and we have a toddler to distract us until then. As always I can't believe we are going to be a family of four. I really like the sound of that.

Come on June.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...love that second dress! I need to find me some maxis....I was actually thinking about hitting the fabric store and making me some because I can't find any I like that are long enough. I like to sew and I'm getting close to being done with work, so maybe that will be my new project :)

    ReplyDelete