Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Bump Date, An Update, & Other Shenanigans

It is snowing again. I know I shouldn't be surprised because I live in Montana and it snows here until like May, but I'm just over it. Maybe it is because my awesome Sister In Law and I just got pedi's and I chose a nice hot pink color that I'm now hiding in Uggs instead of sandals. Maybe it is because I have been sandal shopping all morning. Either way I'm done and I'm over it. I want to be in dresses (much more comfortable for my growing bump), and spring colors. I want to take Harper outside to play. Cabin fever here to the max.

We spent last week at my parents and began the grueling process of apartment hunting. House hunting would have been much more fun but we just aren't at that point yet. So the apartment hunting process began. I had approximately 4 breakdowns during the entire process. It has been a stressful time for us. We just wanted to get a nice family friendly place that wouldn't stretch our budget. We saw a lot of different places. Many of them cold. Places I couldn't see us living in for awhile until we are ready to take the house buying step. I just wanted a place to feel safe. So after a huge breakdown we were almost ready to give up and stay in Helena. The next morning we had a big heart to heart, wrote down pros and cons, and decided to try hunting one more day and what do you know, we found a place. A perfect little home for our family for now. So we got that step out of the way. Now we just have to move all of our crap with a toddler who will just love ruining packing I'm sure. Oh and all of this is going down in the next 2 weeks or so. Yeesh. Say an extra prayer for my sanity please.

On the baby side I'm almost 19 weeks now!!! I can't believe it. Halfway through just about. It really is starting to fly. I feel so good. Lots of energy and I'm still able to sleep...well until about 3 am when of course I have to wake up and pee. So thats always fun. Just preparing me for sleepless nights ahead I suppose. But I'm really in the pregnancy groove right now. Getting to the point where I do indeed feel huge, but incredibly beautiful. I am glowing that is for sure. Ready to find out if this is a little man or another little lady so I can call him/her by name. Less than two weeks!!!

Harper is doing great. I am really enjoying her little personality as it starts to shine through. Every day it is something new with her. She is quite the little actress and loves mimicking everyone. She talks all the time and says so many things now. We are thinking about buying a potty and not potty training but starting to get her aware of it. We have also contemplated moving her to a big girl bed over the next few months...at least by the time P2 is here. I think she is ready. As always I love that my job is staying home with her. Never a dull moment.

Life is about to get crazy for awhile. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Til next time...



4 comments:

  1. Is it just me or are you the absolute cutest? I adore that sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are glowing!! Sending my prayers your way for a smooth transition to your new home! p.s I agree that sweater is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater, you look great.

    Good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a new place. I personally hate moving-it's the bane of my existence. So GOOD LUCK with your next two weeks and all the packing (and potential toddler unpacking) that will be going on.

    My Wholesome Home

    ReplyDelete