Wednesday, January 29, 2014
A Change In The Air
I'm sitting here sipping coffee and staring out the window at the snow flurries. Mother nature of course thought that snow would be a nice send off present for us. So I sit here in anticipation, wondering just how much snow we are going to get. They have said anywhere from 1-6 inches-- a pretty broad range if you ask me. No matter how much it isn't going to make moving fun. Loading our trailer in the garage will still be a freezing cold task. But we will do it. Leaving Helena feels right but Billings doesn't feel 100% correct either but we know for now it is the best choice for our family so that keeps us pushing through. We long so much to be settled somewhere.
Our little family has moved a lot over the past few years. It seems crazy when I sit and think about it. But the one thing I'm proud of is that we haven't been afraid to take risks or leaps of faith. We would have never known, had we never tried. But all this moving has exhausted me. It makes me cringe. All week long I haven't slept. I continue to experience every emotion you can think of. I just can't believe that a week from now we will be settling in to a new home. A new place to form memories.
This new place will be the place where we become a family of four. This Friday we will find out the gender of P2 which will change things. Our thoughts will go from baby to he or she. We will be able to talk to he or she by name. We are incredibly excited.
I sound like a broken record these days. It is all I can seem to write or talk about...this move. So this morning I am trying to sit and relax before the chaos of the next few days begins. I'm excited. I'm overwhelmed. I'm hopeful. We have done this before and we will get there, 1 inch of snow or 6. Billings we are coming for you. See you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI hope the move goes as smooth as possible.
Good luck with the move!! We are finding out our baby's gender on Monday and I'm so excited too! This is our first, but it will be nice to know the he or she, I definitely agree with that.
ReplyDeleteWishing you peace and calm today!
My Wholesome Home
fingers crossed it all goes well. i'm on the east coast and we got 6 inches. that NEVER happens!
ReplyDeletelauren
1sweetfairytale.blogspot.com