Currently I'm sitting on the couch sipping coffee and watching the Today show, while Harper annoyingly pushes the same button over and over again on her activity table. It is just like at home, only we have been in Helena for the past week. My husband is currently down here flying for his Annual Training and Harper and I decided to tag along. It has been quite the experience.
There has been delicious food. From French toast at Steve's Cafe to the best Prime Rib I have ever had at the Windbag.
We experienced Butte Montana for the first time. What a neat little historical mine town.
We have ended almost every night watching the sunset and eating s'mores around the campfire.
Our little family just kind of loves it here. We love it anywhere pretty much...as long as we are together!
See you next week.
xoxo
Y'all are way too cute! And I'm currently salivating over that french toast :)
ReplyDelete