Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Apparently 10 Month Olds are Crazy
Or at least mine is. I mean I don't even know who she is right now. If she isn't trying to give me a heart attack, she is trying to drive me crazy. Maybe it is teething but holy crap. Mama needs a break or a glass of wine or something.
The older Harper gets the more miss independent she becomes. While I think this is an amazing thing I also sometimes just want her to need mom. She has absolutely no fear and I think she would climb a mountain if I let her. She is becoming her own little lady and it is crazy.
I rarely sit down these days because Harper is into everything. We talk / yell 24/7. We want to bounce. We want to drink out of cups. We want to walk. We want to put anything and everything in our mouth..and this is all just by 9 am.
Where on earth did my baby go? This goes way too fast you guys. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the fever for another one but in the long run I'm not sure my heart of self could handle it. Props to you mom's of multiples. You rock and I don't know how you do it.
It took only 2 hours, but last night Harper eventually went to sleep. This is after I tried everything- diaper change, paci, lullabies, bottle...everything. I should be wanting to stay up and read a book, or watch the horrible show that is the Bachelorette but nope, I'd rather be sleeping.
Sigh. This parenting thing has its days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just coming back to blogging after a year-long hiatus, and OMG, you had a BABY! And now she's 10 months old! I have missed so much. :-)
ReplyDeleteI imagine that this is probably just a phase & that things will get better for you soon :)
ReplyDelete