Thursday, May 9, 2013

Whats Up with Harper



1// Harper still mostly drinks bottles. I have started on solids but if i'm being real life gets a little crazy sometimes and giving her a bottle is easier.

2// Yesterday Harper rode in the shopping cart sans car seat for the first time and it made my entire day. I took about 20 pictures and even a video.

3// Harper says Mama. I count it as her first word even though her father doesn't. Are we really surprised by this? I win. Haha.

4// Harpers favorite games these days are lets climb on everything I'm not supposed to and cry when I hit my head, and lets pull everything off the shelves. Never a dull moment in our house.

5// At 9 months and 1 week we still have no teeth.

6// I used to worry so much about Harp but now I'm at ease. Like so what if she finds some crumbs on the floor and puts them in her mouth? That is what gag reflexes are for. I can't sweep and mop every 10 minutes. Girl is crazy and crawling all over these days.

7// We don't have Harper on a set schedule. We have learned that the more we try to control everything the worse it goes. When we just go with the flow she is at ease and takes naps, eats, and goes to bed with out problems.

8// I still jam out in the car...only not as loudly and sometimes my songs have a curse word in them. That is what happens when you occasionally listen to a dirty rap song. No You are my Sunshine in my car, I want Harper to have good taste in music.

9// I'm so thankful to live near both sets of our parents. They have been a great help since we moved back and they make the best baby sitters. Harper is in heaven and showered with lots of love from the grandparents.

10// Harper LOVES to boogie. Like all the time. Whenever someone sings or a song is playing she can't fight it--she has to DANCE. It is the cutest thing ever.

Life is good as Harper's Mom.

1 comment:

  1. It's so great that you're writing this stuff down, both for your memories or to show her when she's older. Harper sounds like a fun little baby.


    www.mywholesomehome.com

    ReplyDelete