Thursday, May 2, 2013
Thoughts on a Thursday
>>You know what stinks? When you hear a song you love and you find out it is sang by One Direction. Guilty pleasure for sure. Damn you for being so catchy Rock Me. It plays at least two times a day at work and I can't get enough!
>>Speaking of work...I have hands down the best job ever. I work with the most amazingly talented women and I love going to work err' day. It is such a good feeling to love your job. You can check us out here and maybe buy yourself something pretty while you are at it!
>> I spoke of this book a few weeks ago but if you are looking for an amazing read you should pick up Carry on, Warrior: Thoughts on life unarmed by Glennon Melton. It is so so good. My copy is full of highlights. I'm so glad I picked this book up.
>> My dad wrote a beautiful blog post on Love. I love my husband more than anything but I can tell you our marriage is less than perfect and a constant work in progress, which is real to me. It is how I feel it should be. It is not easy and anyone who says it is, is lying. However frustrating it may be at times, the good always outweighs the bad and it is the best work you will ever do in your life time.
>>My 10 year class reunion is next month. 10 YEARS! Am I that old? Is this real life? Anyways, I'm skipping it. I had to choose--Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran or my 10 year reunion? I chose Taylor Swift. I am 100% sure I made the right choice. I loved high school and I miss my home town but that was 10 years ago. It is safe to say I have kind of moved on!
>>I welcome May with open arms. I hope by the end of this month the stress of transition ceases and we become more settled. I also hope it stops snowing and becomes warmer. This cold makes me almost almost miss Alabama. Minus the cockroaches and humidity and what not...
Happy Thursday!
Labels:
Glennon Melton,
Life,
Love,
Marriage,
Music,
One Direction,
Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Cockroaches and humidity and what not is why I dread the USAF ever sending us to the south, though I hear it's equally beautiful...so...
ReplyDeleteI will also admit to the somewhat shameful (I mean they're like 12 right?) OneDirection guilty pleasure. But they sure sound good....
I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes highlighter crazy when a book speaks to me!
ReplyDelete