Today you woke up 9 months old. I can't even believe it. You are one little spit fire. You have so much energy. You never want to sleep for if you did you'd miss out on something. You want to be bouncing, "walking", climbing, dancing..pretty much anything other than sleeping. I don't know how I will keep up with you but I sure am going to try.
The older you get the more I become at ease with this whole parenting thing. Like I've got it down. Well as good as any one can get it down anyways. I worry a lot less about you and that is a good thing. It is funny with you. Sometimes I forget your human. I want to keep you in a bubble but you need to see, feel, and experience things for yourself.
Since we have moved back to Montana family and friends can't get enough of you. I love that they see how wonderful you are too. You are so incredibly lucky to be surrounded by so many kind, loving people. I'm so happy you are comfortable around them. That you find joy in all of them. You think everyone is silly. And you have the biggest smile in the world. You scrunch your nose up and its the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Even though you are extremely cute you are also learning ways to not be so cute. You throw a mean tantrum. I'm sorry we didn't want to let you play with the wires to the play station 3 but believe me you have much better toys than that. So chill out...mmkay?
9 months Harper. I can't imagine life with out you. The good, the bad, the no sleep, the yelling...I'll take it all. Thank you for continuing to grow into a beautiful little lady and for continuing to grow your father and I into better people. We love you to the moon and back.
XoXo,
Mom

Such a beautifully written post! I'm sure she'll cherish this in the future.
ReplyDeleteHappy nine months Harper! She is SO beautiful!
ReplyDelete