Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Harper Lately


I used to have a baby. These days she is looking a little too grown up. I love the stage she is in right now but man things are about to get crazy. In fact it sometimes takes two of us to change her now. She can't stay still. She wants to sit up and she wants to boogie all the time.

Last week we finally got her a high chair (we are a little slow sometimes) and she cannot get enough of it. It is the best seat in the house. She wants to be in it all the time. I love it because she can hang out with me in the kitchen while I cook dinner and then we can all eat together at the table. We got her the Keekaroo and it is fabulous. I love the look of it and it is easy to use. I'd definitely recommend it. Harper would too.


In other Harper news...we still have no teeth. She has days when she is so cranky so I think to myself she is obviously teething. But nope. No teeth. At least she has hair though. It is so cute. It is growing long right down the middle like a mohawk.

These days we crawl, sit up on our own, and attempt to pull our selves up on everything. Our favorite toy happens to be our walker. We scoot all over the house in it and I get scared thinking she could walk on her own at any time.

So thats life with Harper these days. Changing and wonderful. It is so neat to watch her grow up. I love my baby and the chaos that this parenting thing is.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I know how you feel in the teeth department. I've been convinced my baby is teething since 4 months. Nearly 3 months later...no teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that high chair! I've seen them before-so much classier than the plastic, neon colored, non-adjustable things they sell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candace!!

    Such a sweet post! I had a question for you regarding Hippie at Heart and was wondering if you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing back from you!

    - Emma
    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete