We tried to take family pictures yesterday and failed miserably. But I love the pictures even more for that reason. My first Mother's Day was special. I had a wonderful day. I woke up to breakfast and mimosas, went to Target, received beautiful pictures from Harper and my husband, went out for cupcakes, and ended the day together at the dinner table. It was AWESOME. With each year I only think it will be sweeter. I'm incredibly blessed and digging this whole mama thing. Who knows maybe down the road we'll add another to clan? The thought of two however kind of scares me. Haha.
So it is Monday and I'm coming down off the Mother's Day high and it is back to work I go. My first Mother's day was perfect...I mean who wants to go back to reality after that? Sigh. So thankful as always for the man that gave me Harper and for Harper who made me mom.
Happy Monday!
I love your fam pics, so much better than perfect ones! I always prefer the funky ones, I think they better portray the people in them than stiff formal ones.
ReplyDeleteMy Wholesome Home
These pictures are beautiful! Such a sweet lil' family. Glad you had a happy mother's day, you deserve it! :)
ReplyDelete