Dear Montana, I miss you so much that I almost decided to move home to you early, separating me from my husband for 5 or 6 months. Mountains, seasons, friends, and family all seem so tempting but in the long run being away from my favorite person in the whole world makes it not worth it. I'll see you soon enough. Dear Husband, Thank you for being amazing. I mean seriously. Flight school is challenging and you are working so hard. Yet the moment you walk in the door you take over as dad giving me a break which is much appreciated. Dear Harper, You are my sunshine. Even though you poop, spit up, and occasionally pee on me. Watching you discover the world around you never gets old. You smile at us all the time. It makes my heart want to burst. You are our pride and joy. Don't ever grow up. Dear Diet Coke, I'm addicted to you. Dear Alabama, I don't really like you but I like the beautiful friendships you have brought in to my life. Friendships I'll always cherish. Friendships that help make this place not seem so bad. Dear Red Wine, Thank you for being a treat at the end of the day. Sometimes you just need to unwind with a glass and watch TV or get lost in a book. Dear Pumpkins, I love you. Pumpkin Spice candles, pumpkins spice lattes, pumpkins in my candy corn, you in general just rock. Dear Dave Matthews Band & The Avett Brothers, Thank you for releasing stellar albums that are sweet sweet music to my ears. Dear Huskers, Please win your football game tomorrow. I'm tired of you stressing me out every Saturday. Thank goodness for beer. Dear weekend, welcome.
Link up your letters with Ashley here.

oh man your baby is so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteyou are from montana,how neat! i have such a strong desire to go visit there or wyoming :)
great "dears"
red wine + tv watching is an awesome way to relax!
cute blog!
i would die to live in Montana!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)
Harper is just getting cuter and cuter every picture you post! What a sweetie!!!
ReplyDelete