If we were to get together for coffee this morning I'd probably talk too much. Like usual. I'd tell you how much I'm loving fall right now. It has been so beautiful here--so warm! Usually this frustrates me because I like to be snuggled up in sweaters but for two littles this weather has been a dream. A lot of time recently has been spent jumping in leaves, or at the zoo, or on walks. It has been really nice but I have a feeling it is about to come to an end. I'm pretty sure I saw snow in the future forecast. Oh Montana, one extreme to the next.
I would then go on to tell you how hard my three year old is. Or I guess I should say threenager. Harper is so sassy. Her favorite activity is seeing how far she can push me on a daily basis. It is exhausting. But I also love this age. She is becoming an amazing girl. She is so in tune to the thoughts and feelings of others. She makes everyone smile and feel loved. She just wants us all to always be happy. Also, she cried at Paw Patrol the other day because Marshall ran away. It was the sweetest thing ever. I mean, yeah it is a cartoon, but how amazing is her heart? She's three and to be able to empathize like that has me impressed. I love her so much, sass and all.
Then I'd tell you about Finley. How at 17 months she is the complete opposite of Harper. She is outgoing, and a huge extravert. She doesn't need me or anyone else. She wants to brave the world by herself all the time. Miss Independent.
Harper at her age was so timid and quiet. Finley makes her presence known. Maybe its a second child thing. She feels like she needs to try harder to get notices. She is my little free spirit. She will be the kid that doesn't come home at curfew. I just know it. Gosh I love her though. Though she be little, she is fierce and I hope she always stays this way.
Gosh, your girls are just so adorable! Glad to hear things have gotten better for you since publishing that post :)
ReplyDelete