Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Links



Another week gone by, and what a random one it was. Montana is pretty crazy right now. On Monday  the hight was 82, I dressed the girls in shorts, and we went and walked the Conservation trail, and we got our first sunburns. On Tuesday, it snowed. So that was neat. Thankfully, the pretty weather has returned. The girls and I couldn't wait to get back outside. This time of year is one of my favorites. I love the sunrises and the signing birds. How I love to hear them chirping.

Speaking of the girls, exciting things happened for them this week, they began sharing a room. I was nervous but it has been wonderful. Harper pretty much sleeps through anything and I'm convinced Finley sleeps better because she can see her sister sleeping. Finley thinks Harper is the coolest thing since sliced bread, Harper isn't quite as impressed with her, yet. And I am having the best time creating a shared space for them. I kind of want to sleep in their room too.

Can we talk for a minute about how cute this dress is? I had to snag one for Finley, because duh (Hippy at Heart). Thanks for the tip Kristen  Speaking of Kristen, she is the one responsible for my blog's beautiful makeover. She is seriously the best blog designer I know, and she once again made my vision come true. I just adore her and her sweet little nugget Mila. If you are looking for a blog design she is your girl! 

We currently have a mermaid obsession in our home. Mermaid themed things that have joined our house lately include this book, these jammies, and soon this sweet doll. 

This wonderful article about parenthood got me through some rough spots this week. 

I just snagged tickets to these guys in June. I'm beyond thrilled they are coming to Billings, and that they are playing in my favorite venue here, the Babcock. 

Lastly, I have an obsession with coffee mugs, and I need this one.

Have a beautiful weekend. Happy clicking. 





 photo signature_zpscxhd3om9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment