{Written December 23rd)
Dear Finley,
Today you are six months old. I can't believe that you have been a part of our family now for half of a year. I have learned so much about myself in the last six months after having you. You are such a gift. Every day I know just how lucky I am that you are my daughter.
You are 17 lbs of awesomeness and wearing 9 month clothing. You have a lot of brown hair and the prettiest big blue eyes.
Just like your sister you sleep through the night. It is wonderful. In fact you really like your schedule. Bed at 7:30, up at 6:30-7.
You are 17 lbs of awesomeness and wearing 9 month clothing. You have a lot of brown hair and the prettiest big blue eyes.
Just like your sister you sleep through the night. It is wonderful. In fact you really like your schedule. Bed at 7:30, up at 6:30-7.
You are a smart girl too, just like Harper. In fact most of the time I think you are doing everything you can to catch up to her. I think you should slow down a little. You seem to be doing everything early, including sitting up, rolling, "talking", and cutting teeth. I know that crawling is going to happen any day now as well and I'm not sure I'm ready for it either.
Finley, you have the sweetest personality. You captivate everyone you are around. People have offered to buy you which is kind of creepy, but I think they are just being sweet. You are either extremely happy until you are hungry then all hell breaks loose. You also are pretty obsessed with me and that is my favorite. I like your cuddles and the way you light up when you hear my voice or I enter the room.
Finley, you have the sweetest personality. You captivate everyone you are around. People have offered to buy you which is kind of creepy, but I think they are just being sweet. You are either extremely happy until you are hungry then all hell breaks loose. You also are pretty obsessed with me and that is my favorite. I like your cuddles and the way you light up when you hear my voice or I enter the room.
Finley, because of you I feel complete. I know just how lucky I am that you chose me to be your mother. Watching you change and grow daily along with your older sister is my favorite thing in the world. I know you two are going to be the best of friends.
Oh Finley, I love you so very much.
XoXo, Mom

Oh she is so beautiful! Happy 6 months Finley!!
ReplyDelete