Four years ago today, I married the love of my life. The day we got married wasn't sunny like I pictured it, it was more of an overcast gray, but it was beautiful, and by the end of the day the sun did indeed come out and the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen followed. It was a dream. A dream I still replay in my head.
During these past few years we have endured a lot. There have been ups and downs. But with each and every year, and every thing thrown at us we have adapted and only grown stronger as a couple.
Four years later he still says I love you, and kisses me goodnight. Four years later I still think he gives the best hugs ever. He is my rock, and the person who keeps me in check. He is also the same person that supports me, no matter what I do. He is the father of our two beautiful daughters, who think the world of him, just as I do. He is my everything. He is my best friend. Four years later there are no secrets left between us. We truly love one another just as we are.
Four years later we continue to learn just what being in love means.
Four years later we are living a life we have both dreamed of.
Four years later the words spoken at our wedding still ring true:
Because we need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet. I mean what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything: the good things, the bad things, the terrible things, the mundane things. All of it, all the time, everyday. You're saying your life will not go unnoticed because I will notice it. Your life will not go unwitnessed because I will be your witness.
Four years later I am still his witness. He is my one, my whole entire world.
Happy Anniversary babe. I love you. Now lets go make some more memories.

This is so sweet. I hope I can find love like this one day. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLauren
1sweetfairytale.blogspot.com
So sweet, Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooooooo sooooo sweet. You guys are such a cute couple. Happy anniversary!!!
ReplyDelete