Monday, September 16, 2013
Already?
Today Harper and I went to Books & Babies at the library here in town. Just a simple thing really. Moms bring their babies and we sing songs, read a book, and then the babies play. Little did I know the effect this day would have on me. Today was the day I realized I don't have a baby anymore. I have a little human being, who wants to make friends, who loves to learn, and who loves to read. A little girl who loves attention. As I watched Harper react to everything going on today I teared up numerous times. Tears I thought wouldn't come until she at least started kindergarten or something. I was so proud. Proud that she was mine. Proud that I got her this far. Proud of the little lady she is becoming. They were simple moments really, but what life is all about. Today I saw a little girl who could do anything in the world she wanted. It was magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She certainly is getting big, and she's SUCH a cutie. I can't imagine how proud you are :)
ReplyDelete