Wednesday, May 29, 2013
And Then There Was a Tooth
You can barely see it but if you look closely you'll see Harper's first tooth coming through. We have been waiting for this. In fact I have met a slew of 9 month olds lately who have multiple teeth leaving me wondering why does my spawn not have her teeth yet? Everyone is different though and now we are about to join the club!
I would have never guessed she was teething. If I'm being honest every time she was cranky over the past few months I thought she was getting a tooth, but no she was just cranky. Now she is silly, happy, crazy and getting a tooth. Normally I don't brag, but lets be real a baby not cranky during teething is awesome. Totally worth bragging about. And yes, we put our fingers in her mouth. Trust me you'd do the same. It is exciting. Everything she does excites me. Mostly I think I'm excited because once she gets teeth she can eat grown up food and we all know how amazing that is. She is like 10 teeth away from a steak, am I right, or am I right?
Tonight I'm relaxing and patting myself on a back because I obviously had something to do with her getting a tooth. My baby is not so much a baby anymore. Bittersweet and I love it. Once again...being a mom rocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is too cute! Hooray for teeth! Or a tooth. I feel the same way about Emory turning 6 months so I can introduce some baby food!! Hooray!!
ReplyDeleteYay for Harper's first tooth!! I'm always wrong when it comes to teething too- I think my little girl is fussy because she is OBVIOUSLY FOR SURE getting a tooth...but nope she was just grumpy :)
ReplyDelete