Monday, January 7, 2013
That One Time Harp fed Me a Beer
Monday January 7th, 2013. 2013 is already flying by. I'm serious. The feeling in our house in Alabama is different right now. We are nearing the end of our stay here. We are cherishing the moments with our friends. We are down to a little over 2 months left here. I can't believe it. It is certainly a bitter sweet thing for I have met some amazing women here that I consider to be my best friends. Living away from them saddens me. But I'm ready to settle in at home again. I'm ready for mountains. I'm ready for camping and hiking. For seasons. For no cockroaches. I'm ready to be back where I belong. I'm ready for civilian life.
January is slowly becoming one of my favorite months. I think it is because it is so promising. It is the beginning of a new year. And as we all know new if fun. I find myself day dreaming about all the things that will be wonderful and new in the months ahead.
Speaking of wonderful things. My dear friend turned 26 this past Saturday. We threw her a fiesta to celebrate. My friend Liz is quite the party thrower and I only wish I had more pictures to share of the party. The awesome picture above is from it though. Harp loves anything in the shape of a bottle. She is no dummy. Every time I went to take a drink she went straight for the bottle. Personally I enjoyed the extra help. It was nice of her to do something for me for a change. Hahahaha. I kid I kid. But seriously I love my baby. Her personality is really showing these days and I'm pretty sure I'm in for it.
On another note I look awesome today. I mean that in a very sarcastic way because I indeed do not look awesome. I rolled out of bed and threw on some yoga pants and a hoodie. It is my mom uniform. I really aspire to be a milf but most days i'm lacking in that department. It is easier to throw comfy clothes on. And lets face it my day 3 hair looks pretty fabulous.
Speaking of hair. Post partum hair loss is no joke. When I was pregnant my hair was amazing. It was thick and lush and grew so fast. I'm convinced this only happened so that it could be taken away from me. I am shedding so much right now it makes me sad. I have no idea how there is any hair left on the top of my head.
This completely pointless and random post has been brought to you by me. You're welcome.
Oh and I kind of sort of want another baby.
That's all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahahaha! The picture is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteWhere are y'all moving!? :)