Monday, December 10, 2012
Thoughts on a Monday
I have been a little out of the blogger loop lately and I'm totally okay with it. Between Christmas parties with friends and down time with the husband and the baby I have been soaking it all in. My computer just sits there these days. I'm living it up.
Harper is mobile. A few days ago she mastered rolling over from her back and now that is all she does. She refuses to be on her back so she is constantly on her tummy which equals a lot of drooling and the occasional spit up. Thank goodness her play mat is washable. Next up is crawling. She is wiggling around like she can do it already.
I also see now why mothers get "mom haircuts". As you can see in the above picture my long hair makes for a really awesome chew toy. Babies have killer grips and when Harper has a hold of my locks it hurts.
It was almost 80 degrees out here in Alabama the other day. It is December and it doesn't feel like it one bit at all. I'm not fond of it. As much as I'm enjoying our stay here in Alabama I have come to realize how much love I have for seasons. I'm so grateful that home is Montana and that I get to experience the seasons there. Right now it is 2 degrees and snow covered. That is how December should be. I'm one of those crazy people that love the cold and the snow. I can't wait to be back there in 10 days.
Whenever I go on a trip I feel the need to buy new things to wear. That is why I bought these. I have been obsessing over these babies for awhile now and I figured I can make every outfit I pack for home work with them. They arrive on my door step today and I couldn't be more excited. My husband should be proud of me for only taking one pair of shoes.
I'm in love with this song and the look of the video.
Lastly, I can't get enough of awful cheesy Christmas movies. If I don't like the one on Lifetime I can change it to the one on the Hallmark channel. They are all predictable and all themed around Christmas and I kind of pretty much love it. Tis the season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ohh I love that song. Thanks for introducing!
ReplyDeleteHarper is adorable, and so is that picture :) So glad you're getting to soak in the season and enjoy it with the people you love most :)
ReplyDelete