Last night I was fortunate to have a ladies night out with my good friend and fellow blogger Danielle. Both of us are moms and we were very very excited to get out and have some wine and leave our children with their fathers. The class was taught by another one of our friends Pauli. All of our husbands went through WOCS together and are now in flight school. Hooray for army wives!
I really enjoyed the sip part of sip and paint.
As Bob Ross would say, "Happy little trees..."
I find the wine brought out my inner artist.
You can tell what it is right?
Total concentration right there.
The finished product. If you can't tell it is trees. You know like you are looking up at them.
I learned a lot of things at my first Sip n Paint. The main thing being I should probably be an artist. I mean the original is the one on the left and then look at mine, identical. Haha. Or not. Also wine makes everything better. I think I could paint all the time with a glass of merlot in my hand. It was so much fun. If you ever get the chance to do a Sip n Paint class I'd recommend it.







i agree- wine is necessary with painting. I call it my liquid courage. Also I would say you did an amazing job! Looks like the original to me! :)
ReplyDeleteI had a great time! So glad you came!
ReplyDeletei love these things!! so fun, your turned out great!
ReplyDeleteI am so not arty, but I could totally get into a night out with my friends and some wine and some paint.
ReplyDelete