Monday, October 22, 2012
Weekend Update
Our weekend involved a lot of outfit changes, bath time, and sillies with dad. Also included--Harper growing up way too fast. I think I see some baby blues coming in.
Saturday was spent in Enterprise, Alabama at the Boll Weevil Fall Festival. We indulged in a red velvet funnel cake. It was the best funnel cake I have ever had. I also probably gained about ten pounds eating it. Then rest of the day was spent lounging in our jammies, watching movies, snacking on popcorn, and enjoying a few cold brewskies.
Sunday included sleeping in a little later than usual. A few cups of coffee in my new favorite mug. Grocery shopping in which we purchased a lot of healthy goodness. And bath time for Harper.
It was a pretty standard weekend for us which I think is pretty much perfect.
Labels:
Family,
Life,
Love,
Weekend Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteben saw your picture of the funnel cake on instagram and was not pleased that we missed out on that deliciousness!
ReplyDeletered velvet funnel cake??? sounds soooo yummy!
ReplyDeleteMy husband is the funnel cake fan in our house, but I'm the red velvet fan. That's like a perfect marriage.
ReplyDeleteHow is the Blue Moon pumpkin?
how funny that there are 2 bloggers I follow that went to this festival!!
ReplyDeleteHelene in Between
haha well miss hippie at heart is the one that got me into blogging! :)
DeleteThat funnel cake looks amazing!!
ReplyDeleteWe have been looking for the Blue Moon pumpkin for a month now and it's nowhere to be found in our town! Jealous.
I had my last Pumpkin Ale this weekend :( Our grocery store changed over to Blue Moon's winter specialty. I was so sad!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May
What an ADORABLE name! Your baby is SO SO CUTE! Those types of weekends are THE BEST! :)
ReplyDeleteYou have the cutest little baby...he's seriously adorable. I'm NOT a beer drinker at all, but I do enjoy a good pumpkin ale once a year :) Newest follower via the weekend update linky party
ReplyDeletehttp://adayinthelifeofamomandawife.blogspot.com/2012/10/weekend-wrap-up-tired-of-being-sick.html