Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I've Got a New Attitude




Notice anything different? My little blog got a make over and I'm head over heels for it. First and foremost a HUGE thank you to one of my favorite bloggers, Kristin at whiskey.tango.foxtrot for making my bloggy dreams come true. I emailed her yesterday (thats right yesterday) and today I have a brand new look or in the words of Patti Labelle, I've got a new attitude. I had a blast working with her and she brought my vision to life. I'm one happy girl. If you are in the market for a new blog design I would totally recommend Kristin. I couldn't be happier. 

Now push play on the above video and get out there and conquer the day!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! love your idea candace and she did an amazing job making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look! Your header is adorable, and I'm totally loving the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! It's so unique!!! And beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Candace! Thanks so much for the sweet compliments on my house!

    You have a beautiful blog! She did a great job! The John Lennon quote in your header is one of my favorites, the entire song is actually. I'm a bit of a Beatles nut, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love how it came out :) Its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY like the new design. It is gorgeous and SO you. PS. are you stationed at Fort Rucker?

    ReplyDelete