Friday, October 12, 2012

I'm Old.

Vintage baby brother and I.
I can't even believe it. My little brother is graduated from college, just landed his first grown up IT job, and is getting married. Thats right married! I can't even believe it. I get the pleasure of skyping with him and his fiancé Megan once a week and I really look forward to it. They are currently residing in Salt Lake City, Utah but will be getting married this July in Montana. It is going to be so much fun.

Recently my little brother sent me some of their engagement shots that Megan's talented sister took and they are so cute that I had to share them.





I'm so happy for them. They make a great team. I'm also lucky because I'm gaining a sister. I feel so blessed Megan is in our lives. But like I said. I'm old. My baby brother is getting married. I have been married for two years and have a baby. Old. But if this it what getting old is about I will take it.

Have a beautiful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment