Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3 Months


Harper today you turned 3 months old and you celebrated it by spending the day outside by the ocean. It was bright out and you didn't keep your eyes open often. However the moment we got close to the waves they opened right up and I watched you take it all in. That is the privilege I get to have as your mother and one of my most favorite things. You are such a wonderful, calm, and patient baby. You love get out and do whatever mom does. You love new sights and new sounds and you love all people. I love all these things about you and so much more. I'm so lucky that I get to be your mom. Happy three months baby girl.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Happy three months to Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS picture! I cannot believe it's been three months already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Happy happy 3 months to your gorgeous baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, 3 months already?! Gorgeous girls!

    ReplyDelete