Harper girl you are coming. Could be anytime now. You have no idea how much you have impacted our lives already. You have no idea how you are going to complete our lives even though your father and I already felt complete because we found each other. We can't wait to hold you. To see who you look like. We can't for cuddles. We even can't wait to change your stinky diapers. In just 4 weeks (perhaps less, or a little more) you will be gracing us with your presence. I know I have been pregnant for ever it seems but yesterday it finally hit me you are coming. It hit me that we made it the end we just have get you here!
Yesterday marked my 36 week appointment. I found out the best news. You are no longer breech. This means I get to deliver you way I was hoping to. I also found out I'm already 1 cm dilated (sorry if that is TMI) and 50% effaced. I could be this way for a few weeks or I can continue to progress. I get to go to the doctor every week now and find out how far along i'm getting so that is neat. Either way you are going to be here soon. Oh and I heard your heartbeat yesterday too. It sounds like a galloping horse. So strong and the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.
Your dad is starting to get even more excited too. This makes me giggle for I don't think your daddy knows what he is in for. Last night I told him I was ordering you some infant Chuck Taylor's to match mine. He cringed a little. My shopping habits are bad enough and now I get to dress you. You are going to be the best dressed little girl ever. If you are anything like me your dad just might have his hands full!
Like I said, I just can't believe that in 30 days you could be here. I think it is all starting to finally hit me. Last night I finished washing all your clothes. This weekend I plan on washing all your bottles and pacifiers. Your hospital bag has been packed and mine has been started. This morning I spent online shopping for maternity bras, tanks, and spanx for after delivery. I also bought my Steve Madden boots I have been lusting after for fall. I like to think of it as a little treat to myself (thanks babe).
So as you can see your father and I like to think we are pretty prepared for you. We are still waiting on a few important things but they will get here in time. Besides we are already equipped with the biggest and most important thing that you need--love. Trust me baby girl we got plenty of that to go around.
See you soon little miss.
i love this!
ReplyDelete