What is that thing? Haha. Just kidding. That basketball hidden under my belly is the beautiful Miss Harper. You must ignore how lovely I look for this picture was taken early in the morning. Just go ahead and marvel at the bump. I know I do every day.
The time has come where I am absolutely over being pregnant though. I'm over not sleeping comfortably. Over not being able to turn my brain off. Over peeing a little when I sneeze. This only happen sometimes but let me warn you it does happen. I'm over back pain and little contractions. I'm over feeling like a I ran a marathon just walking from the bedroom to the kitchen. I'm just over it. I'm ready to meet my baby girl.
Only 47 more days until my due date. I can't believe it. I remember counting down longer for our wedding or for my husband to come home from his deployment. Here we are two years later having survived deployment, about to celebrate two beautiful years of marriage, and welcoming our first child into the world in less than two months. Life is amazing and moving so fast.
| I couldn't have survived this pregnancy without this man. |
Oh and the blogging thing? Yeah I'm back. Give me some credit I lasted 12 whole days without it. The same reason keeping me from blogging is the reason I'm back. I thought with my baby entering the world maybe I should be a bit more private. Only that meant sacrificing something I love and I'm not going to be that type of mother. I want my daughter to see me still taking time to do the things I enjoy. I want to document my life with my family and for my daughter to be able to read my words one day. I also want my family to be able to keep up with our crazy shenanigans. My blogging might not be as frequent as she will most certainly take priority but you can bet I'll take a moment to write when I can.
Feels good to be back.

Omg, this is soooo awesome! I cannot wait! Lol smile face tehehehehe
ReplyDelete