I am such a planner and I hate unknowns. Lately that is what has been on my heart as we once again try to figure out where we belong. Just a week ago we were just going to up and leave on a whim to a new place and we realized that probably isn't the best thing to do. It is funny to me that we fight Billings. More and more I come to realize that for now, it is home. And I'm ok with that. Billings is an awesome town. It has so many neat things to do, and places to eat. And most importantly it has our family and our friends. Since being in Billings I have gotten in my mommy groove too. I have become involved in many activities and I'm excited for potential ones like school for Harper in the fall. Right now Billings is perfect for us. It is stable, and stability is just what we need.
These past few months have also brought to my attention the importance of family, and the biggest blessing of all which is being able to live near them. Not just for the girls but for me too. I need my family. I want to be near them. I am excited at the fact that as our girls grow older they will get to be there for events. I love that they get excited to go to Nana & Grandpa's. I love how excited they are about their Uncles.
We have it good here in Billings, and good is good enough. Here are just a few of my favorite places in Billings.
We love this place so much we even had pictures done there.
Angry Hank's Microbrewery
So with all that being shared, who is coming to visit?
(not all photos belong to me)










Me! :)
ReplyDeleteMe, me! I've always wanted to visit Montana! I've heard it's a BEAUTIFUL state, and I've heard great things about Billings!
ReplyDelete