I am emotional right now. Ok. Like all over the place. I woke up this morning still pregnant but I was okay with it. You know? Finley is due on June 26th so if she comes before then it will be an awesome surprise. I was happy this morning and ready to enjoy these last few days/weeks with Harper and my husband. Life was good.
Then it hit me. Between the over doing it with nesting, the barely being able to walk around Target, and the pain from trying to play on the floor with Harper--I'm over it. I want this baby out and I want it now. I straight up cried for like 20 minutes today. Huge poor pitiful me crocodile tears.
Following said break down I googled "Is being a hot mess a sign of labor"? It isn't. I just can't believe the array of emotions I can experience on a daily basis at the moment. Anticipation and glee usually lead to misery and defeat.
At my appointment Tuesday my doctor and nurse told me they think she will be here by the weekend. My doctor even felt her head (sorry if that was TMI). She is so low that I feel like she is going to fall out at any moment. But because I keep getting told any day now she will obviously come in July. And contractions? They can suck it. Seriously every time I have two close together I get excited and whip the timer out and then they stop.
We are super fun Finley. Why don't you come out and meet us? I promise it will be worth it. And instead of whining that I'm pregnant I'll just whine about being tired. But at least at that point you'll be in my arms and we can cuddle. Cuddling always makes everything better. I'm pretty sure thats a proven fact.
So come on and help your mama out. I'm ready for you!
Ugh. I feel you. I'm not even far enough to be considered full term. I know I'm probably not near as miserable as you, but just know you're not alone. Can't wait to "meet" Finley!!
ReplyDeleteYou are me but last summer. haha. My belly was measuring 42 weeks when I was 38 weeks along. I was told "any day she will come" and "she's ready".
ReplyDeleteMy midwife kept telling me that when I was pregnant with Claire. I ended up being induced at 40 weeks and 4 days due to low fluid.
ReplyDeleteHang in there mama. Those contractions aren't fun but it sounds like they're productive (silver lining, maybe?). You're almost there girlfriend!!! Can't wait to see her!