Friday, April 11, 2014

Twenty Nine.


Ah 29 weeks. It feels good to be here. 30 weeks will be even better. I'm so excited to meet Finley. I mean obviously I'd like her to "cook" longer, the anticipation is just starting to get to me. This week has been filled with a lot of pregnancy highs and lows. Highs being bagels. As in I may have eaten an entire sleeve of cinnamon raisin bagels, and a tub of cream cheese. But it was for the baby so it is okay.

The lows however include a little thing called Pubic Symphysis Dysfunction. It feels as good as it sounds. Most days it doesn't bug me, but on the ones it does, oh man I'm out. Basically my body is preparing to give birth. Really super early. My ligaments are all relaxed and stretchy causing my pelvic bones pain. The worst part is I can't even really do anything about it. I just deal with the pain and the fact that it feels like my legs are falling off. But hey only 11 weeks or so to go and after I have the baby the pain should go away. So that is neat.

Other exciting things include passing my glucose test (hooray) and doctors appointments are every two weeks now. The third trimester goes so fast. Which is good because  I'm really starting to miss my normal body. I love the kicks and the jabs going on in my belly but I look forward to seeing my toes again soon and maybe just maybe being able to indulge in a glass of wine. Some times my toddler makes me want to. Haha!

Hurry up June! We are ready to meet Finley!

1 comment:

  1. ugh, I'm not even that far yet (26 wks) and I'm just ready to meet my little guy. Hope you have more good days than bad days over the next few weeks with the pain!

    ReplyDelete