Friday, April 4, 2014
Bring It On Third Trimester
It is go time. We made it 28 weeks. We have taken and passed the glucose test and basically it is all down hill from here. I'm so excited and filled with so much anticipation. I cannot wait to meet this sweet baby girl. I only wish I could nest right now and begin working on Harper's big girl room. And then rewash all her itty bitty clothes for Finley and buy a million more things for Finley as well....but this Hotel living in another state is kind of putting a damper on that. My husband is going to love me when we get home and I go crazy until she gets here. That is unless she attempts to make an early arrival here in Bama. Fingers crossed she keeps cooking though.
Things are still going pretty well. Sleep is okay, just broken up by the numerous times I have to pee throughout the night. Which I don't understand. Where does it come keep coming from? Weight gain is about 12 pounds. I'm loving being in my non maternity maxis but I am actually loving my maternity shorts more. Man it is hot out here. I'm needing to pick up some tanks and tees and I should be good the rest of pregnancy.
The only thing that is making pregnancy hard for me lately is not being able to keep up with Harper as I would like to. I'm exhausted all of the time. I would love to just sit down and relax but she wants to go go go. So I'm trying to find balance. Lately I have been reflecting back to a quote I read in an Ann Voskamp blog post...Mothering is at once the hardest and the holiest and the happiest. It has helped me through a few rough days.
Our next 12 weeks should be filled with a lot of wonderful things like warmth, sunshine, beaches, good food, and my belly getting larger. Sounds pretty good to me.
Bring it on third trimester. I'm like a pregnancy pro now. I'm sure I'll dominate you!
Labels:
Bump Date
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look adorable!!!!
ReplyDeletewordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com
You are the most precious thing ever!!!!!!!! Happy third trimester!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats!! I'm loving my maternity shorts too. I feel you on the nesting....we're in the middle of moving so...I have to wait another month and a half because after we move, we're traveling to visit family....*sigh* can I be in 3rd trimester too already?
ReplyDeleteYou look so amazing as a pregnant lady :)
ReplyDeleteI hear you! I am 27 weeks, I have not taken my glucose test yet though. I like your blog! I am always excited to find new blogs with people going through the same things! : ) And I will be having a giveaway on Wednesday for a Pink Blush Maternity gift certificate, I would love it if you would enter to win! : )
ReplyDelete~Sarah
http://atowngirlslife.blogspot.com/