


I'm kind of sort of just in awe this morning. I can't believe that Harper has been my Valentine for 2 years now. She just gets more beautiful by the day. The love I have for her is unreal. It is funny how my idea of a perfect Valentine's day has changed. I used to want to get all dressed up and go out for dinner. Then Harper came a long and I'd rather spend the evening having dinner at our house reflecting on the love we have for one another cuddled up on the couch. As I get older the love I have for my husband and my life grows deeper. He and our child (soon to be children) are my everything. I couldn't have asked for a better man in my life. With out him my dreams wouldn't have come true. Last night I prayed because I was so grateful for all I have in my life. Valentine's day just made me reflect on it a little bit harder than I usually do. It may just be a cheesy holiday to some but to me there is never such a thing as too much love. I embrace the extra day of cheesiness. The pink and the red, the reese's hearts, and the roses, I love it all.
I hope your day included a lot of love too.
XoXo
She really is a beauty! And I have no doubt your next will be as well!
ReplyDelete