Saturday, October 26, 2013

Randoms For Your Saturday

Wow. Lately I have been neglecting the blog. Life has been pretty crazy around here for awhile. It is ever changing. The government shut down put a little damper on things around here. It didn't leave me very inspired to write nice things. It was a frustrating time. But now my husband is back to work so that is wonderful.


A week ago today we received some news that means big changes for our family. I'm unable to share that at the moment it but we'd love your prayers.

Last Sunday I finally FINALLY got to see The Avett Brothers in concert. I'm still thinking about it today. I have been to a lot of concerts and theirs was the best I have seen. They were a true joy to watch perform. You can tell they love what they do and they are thankful people want to watch them sing. I hope to see them again some day. Also both Scott and Seth Avett are handsome fellas! Added bonus! Haha.


I added a wonderful devotional in to my schedule. Every morning with my coffee I read from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. It has been a wonderful addition to my morning and it is just a little blurb. Amazing though, how it helps me stay at peace throughout the day.

Then there is Harper. Harper will be 15 months only on Halloween. I cannot believe it. She seriously is so much fun. There is never a dull moment with her. She talks all of the time. Some times we even understand her. She still loves to dance and lately she is in to giving hi fives and "jumping".  She continues to be our every day joy. We love her so much.

A little bit of randomness is all we have been up to. But isn't that life?




1 comment:

  1. Super cute pics of Miss H!

    I've heard great things about Jesus Calling. I have it on my Christmas wish list :)

    ReplyDelete