Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Hey There October
October is a big month around here. I'm so excited for so many things.
I'm excited to take Harper to the Pumpkin Patch and for Trick or Treating.
Next week I have been married to my handsome husband for 3 years.
I get to not only see the Avett Brothers in concert but I get to see Macklemore and Ryan Lewis too. Within days of each other. Lucky lucky me.
Today marks one month until I'm reunited with these girls in Chicago. Fort Rucker brought us together and for that i'll always be thankful.
So excited to experience all that is Chicago for the first time.
October also means that I am one month closer to stuffing myself with Turkey and then it is Christmastime.
October means sweaters all day every day.
And the beginning of me making everything with pumpkin--pie, cookies, muffins, you name it.
Basically I'm in permanent happy mode. How does one not love October?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


October is SO good!
ReplyDelete