Harper loves being outside more than anything in the world. In fact multiple times a day she will grab my hand and lead me to the door in hopes that I will take her outside. I usually do. Our day isn't complete without a long walk to the mail box. Which wouldn't be that long if I went sans baby, but she loves it, so we go. I don't know what we will do when it starts to get really cold. I guess I will just have to bundle her up in her snow suit. I hope she always loves the outdoors as much as she does now. Nature is beautiful and there is nothing better than breathing in the fresh air.
Monday, October 14, 2013
Breathe The Fresh Air
Harper loves being outside more than anything in the world. In fact multiple times a day she will grab my hand and lead me to the door in hopes that I will take her outside. I usually do. Our day isn't complete without a long walk to the mail box. Which wouldn't be that long if I went sans baby, but she loves it, so we go. I don't know what we will do when it starts to get really cold. I guess I will just have to bundle her up in her snow suit. I hope she always loves the outdoors as much as she does now. Nature is beautiful and there is nothing better than breathing in the fresh air.
Labels:
Harper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is SO cute! Mia loves to be outside, too. I am DREADING the snow and being cooped up inside during the long winter months! And where do I even find a snowsuit small enough to fit Mia? She will definitely be walking and wanting to play in the snow in the next few months but she is SO small! I don't even know where to look!
ReplyDelete