Wednesday, September 18, 2013
I Like Fall, Falls My Favorite
"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall", -- F. Scott Fitzgerald.
This morning is the first morning you can actually feel it here. It is cold and the air is crisp. The future forecast no longer shows 80's and 90's. In fact the mountains out here are preparing for their first snow fall. I can't even believe it. Glacier National Park is expected to get 2-4 inches of snow, above 6000 ft of course, but that is early. Lets not forget I lived in Alabama for the past year and a half. When that happens you forget what snow feels like. However just like fall, I'm strangely excited for winter. I'm not a summer or spring girl. These next few months are my favorite. Today I'm going to wear a sweater, leggings, and I might even throw on my awful Uggs that I just can't seem to quit. Welcome fall. I'm so happy you are here.
PS- Can we talk about how beautiful the view is out my back door? A farmer has land behind us that will not be sold to be developed. So we will always have these views. We feel like we live in town yet in the country. He also has horses which Harper and I love to watch. We Love our home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment