Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday


Linking up here today.


<< ONE >>
Can I just tell you how much I love Stitch Fix? Well I love it. I received my first box yesterday and I'm amazed. My stylist Lauren knows her stuff. I'd hug her if I could. I want to keep everything in the box. Full recap coming this weekend on the blog. Have you signed up for a fix yet? Check it out for yourself here. You won't regret it.


<< TWO >>
My current read. I have really enjoyed this book. So much that sometimes I have a hard time putting it down.


“I get the invitation every morning when I wake up to actually live a life of complete engagement, a life of whimsy, a life where love does. It doesn’t come in an envelope. It’s ushered in by a sunrise, the sound of a bird, or the smell of coffee drifting lazily from the kitchen. It’s the invitation to actually live, to fully participate in this amazing life for one more day.” 

<< THREE >>
Our warm weather is coming to an end so we have been getting out and enjoying the park while we can (without hats, scarves, and gloves). Come next week the hottest day is in the 60's (hello fall)! The park is Harper's happy place.


<< FOUR >>
When you find the words that you just needed to hear. This blog post was it for me this week. Being a mother is so hard sometimes and I cannot thank the author enough for putting it into words. 


<< FIVE >>
Boots. Boots. Boots. My dream boots finally joined my closest. I cannot wait to bust out my Frye Vanessa boots and it looks like over the next few days that will happen. Thank you fall!



Happy Friday!!

1 comment: