Friday, August 2, 2013
Sickies
Happy Friday. I haven't gotten any sleep for two days now. Harper decided to have a bug on her first birthday. I feel so bad for her. The day started out perfect. She got a present, went to the park, then boom fever. Out of no where. The last two days have consisted of me drinking a lot of coffee and constantly cuddling her.
If I'm being honest I don't do well when Harper is sick. We have been very blessed and this is only the second time she has ran a fever. I'm so thankful because it seriously makes me so sad. She can't tell me what hurts and I can only just try and keep her comfortable. I of course always want to take her to the doctor, where they would have just turned me away. She had no other symptoms than a fever so I can't help but think it is teething. Thank goodness my husband is calm. He is always my rock.
I'm happy this morning to have my baby girl back. The one who is silly, persistent, dancing, and scaring me because she is climbing on things. I will however miss the constant cuddles and the ability to watch a movie in its entirety because Harper was taking some good naps. Haha. A healthy baby however is always better than a sick one and thank goodness this passed--little miss has her very first birthday party tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good to see she's well again, hope she has a lovely party :)
ReplyDeleteAmber.
http://clamberingaway.blogspot.co.uk/