Ever since we moved back to Montana we weren't quite sure where we belonged. We daydreamed a lot and we played the if we lived here game...but i'm happy to say the search has come to an end. We are home and home is Helena. For months I have been praying and well God finally answered those prayers and our life changed in 24 hours. The husband got a job offer he couldn't resist. But this job required us to move or spend a lot of time apart. Obviously we chose to move.
One week later we are settling in to our town home. It is beautiful and we are living out one of my dreams--living by the mountains. Currently we are surrounded by them and I can see them out every single window in my house. It is pure perfection.
Our neighborhood is the type one dreams of. There is a wonderful sense of community. Every night people sit on their porches or go on walks with their kids. I absolutely love it.
We wouldn't be here with out the help of our family who worked with us to clean and pack our old place in 24 hours or without the help of the soldiers who unloaded our truck in under an hour once we got here. We are truly blessed and we feel it.
One week later we still can't believe we are actually here. But we are settling in and quite nicely I may add. There is so much still to explore and more importantly we are all together. That is what makes this chaos worth it in the end.
Life really can change in an instant.
I'm so thrilled and happy for you guys! Be sure to post pictures of your beautiful new home soon!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck in your new home!
ReplyDeleteSounds absolutely idyllic! Happy for you and your family :-)
ReplyDelete