Friday, August 9, 2013

5 On Friday


Happy Friday! I haven't done a link up in FOREVER and I'm so happy to be playing along with a group of my favorite bloggers on this beautiful morning!


<<one>>
I have never shopped at H&M in my life but this week I placed my first order online with them. I'm so excited to get some new essentials for my closet for fall at such a fantastic price. Now if I can just get some cooler weather to go along with it.


<<two>>
Little miss is officially mobile. As of just yesterday she is walking and standing all by herself with out having to pull herself up on anything. I'm such a proud mama but I'd be lying if I didn't tear up a little bit. I can't believe how big she is getting.


<<three>>
If you are a mama of one, or two, or six you need to read this. I was having one of those long days this week and a friend shared this with me. I really loved the part about finding your way as a mother. And you will find it.

<<four>>
There is now a giant climber in Harper's play room. She get it for her first birthday and we currently don't have a yard to put it in. She loves it. She may be a little bit too small for it right now but she climbs under it and plays and loves when we take her down the slide. I'll love when it is outside and not devouring her nursery.


<<five>>
I'm so thankful that we have Minor League baseball team here in Billings-- the Mustangs. This weekend my entire family will be at the game. Beer will be drank, popcorn will be eaten, and fun will be had by all. Harper is a huge fan too. She loves to clap for the players and last game she was even chosen as Fan of the Night.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Have a wonderful weekend!




5 comments:

  1. Adorable little one! I love your blog, I just found you through the blog hop. Too cute! You have a new follower!

    http://alishasanecdotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Harper is the cutest little baseball fan I have ever seen!! And she looks like such a big girl walking around! Have so much fun with this new stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fan of the Night--how cute is that?! She is such a cutie :) My husband interned in Billings back in college and completely fell in love with the town…he would move there in a heartbeat if work offered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the article you posted. I still have those rough days from time to time so it's alway snice to know I'm not just crazy. ha Reading that also made me realize I need to find more supportive IRL friends, not the "one way" moms. I have too many of those and it's not helpful during this time in my life, at all! haha

    Also, your kid is the cutest. Seriously. And SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I loved that article! It feels so hard sometimes and I always wonder how people with more than one kid do it!

    ReplyDelete