Monday, July 22, 2013

You Should See My Floors


I remember when Harper was younger, thinking to myself, I cannot wait for her to be able to feed herself. Thing is I kind of want to take that back. When babies feed themselves it is a disaster. It started out cute. All the faces she would make as she tried new things. But now we cannot eat without throwing food on the floor, squishing it in our hands, rubbing it all over the high chair, and then in our hair.


If I try and feed her, or control the said food situation I get tears. How dare I try and step in when she can obviously do it herself? Silly Mom.


I am actually beginning to think it is all just an attempt for her to get at least two baths a day. She really loves bath time.


On the bright side, I have really clean floors now since I have to clean them multiple times a day.  As always, she is lucky she is cute. Here is to Harper's independence. One day she will get this eating thing down.

1 comment:

  1. LOL seriously.... why did I think it would be easier when Kennedy could feed herself? Also, Harper needs to teach her how to like bath time. She apparently thinks we are torturing her.

    ReplyDelete