First of all where the heck did April come from? Wasn't it just Christmas? Yeesh. Second, I have an 8 month old. An 8 month old. How is that even possible? Life is moving way to fast for me y'all. In fact we are picking up a moving truck today. That is right we are finally leaving Alabama to head back home to Montana. All of this is just blowing my mind. Luckily Easter distracted me for a day. Harper wore her Easter dress (which I'm obsessed with) and we spent all day laughing with friends. It was the perfect celebration. The perfect end to the blessing that was Alabama. One last warm beautiful weekend with our favorites here. And then I went home and cried. Partially because DUKE lost and partially because I'm a sap. I'm going to miss my friends. Ugh.




that first picture MUST be framed!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving her little Easter dress!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's April either.. hope the packing goes smoothly!
Oh my gosh, that face!! How do you not just kiss it all day? (Oh wait, I'm pretty sure you do :) Where is the dress from? I love it!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe y'all are already moving back home. I'm sure it's bittersweet but just think, you're going back to MOUNTAINS. That's gotta make everything better, right? :) Good luck with the move!
Stopping by from the link up. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHARPER LEIGH!!!!!!!! Those pictures are AMAZING Can! Gallery wall stat.
ReplyDelete