Friday, March 29, 2013

That's What's Up


>>Harper is going to be 8 months old on Sunday. My name is Candace and I have an 8 month old. I mean can this be real? Why is it going so fast? Stop growing Harper. Just stop.

>>I have had approximately 10 dance parties this week to One Republic's new album Native. It is so so good. My favorite song has to be Counting Stars. Listen here.

>>Next week my husband graduates from flight school. I'm so excited for him. We also get to get pretty and go to a military ball aka grown up prom. I'm excited to wear a pretty dress and have some drinks to celebrate him!

>>At this time next week we will be on our way home to Montana. I have missed the beautiful state I call home. The mountains, the critters, the fresh air, and the breweries. I can't even wait.

>>I'm so excited for Harper to get her first Easter Basket even though she will have no idea what is occurring. My mom makes a mean Easter Basket so I modeled mine after what I figured she would do. I'm pretty proud of it.

>>This skirt is coming to my closet and i'm pretty excited to wear it. One cannot have too many maxi skirts. EVER.

>>I'm off to pack more boxes. To pack successfully one must have the following things--good music, good beer (after 5 of course), and a husband to do most of the work.

Happy Easter Weekend Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on him graduating! I forgot that he was in Flight school!

    ReplyDelete