Monday, March 18, 2013
St. Patty's Day Shenanigans
St. Patricks day is one of my favorite holidays because I get to drink beer. I usually partake in said beer early in the day because it is acceptable--it is indeed St. Patty's day! Also the said beer is usually green automatically making it 20x cooler. What is not to love about the holiday? I'm also like part Irish so I would be letting my people down if I didn't drink and celebrate. So yeah, I love St. Patricks day.
This weekend though I celebrated St. Patty's like mom Candace. Not college Candace. It was probably the correct choice. I got crazy at 4:00 pm with a BBQ at a friends house. I sucked at being a vegetarian and ate a cheeseburger with bacon in it. I didn't care too much, you know, because its a holiday.
I drank not one, but TWO beers and things got pretty crazy. I had quite the time picking out irish beers at the ol' Publix. Harp Lager was surprisingly good. Speaking of Harps... I dressed my Harp up in a cuuuuute outfit and slapped a festive head band on her.
Her father hated it but lets be real--she looked adorable. The party continued on and got pretty crazy. My friends two year old ended up almost naked riding a tractor in the back yard and we all piled on their couch later and watched his favorite movie Despicable Me. Then I went to bed at like 10 and woke up with out a hangover. I'd say it was worth it.
2013 St. Patty's day was one for the books.
Labels:
Weekend Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Bahaha! We are so CRAY!
ReplyDeleteI do whatever I can to wake up without a hangover these days!
ReplyDeleteI love Harper's headband. Super cute.
Cute baba!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I love how hard you partied! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat first pic of you is GORGEOUS, my friend. And yes, Harp's headband is precious!
LOL, this made me laugh out loud. I'm proud to say I drank successfully from 11:30am until 6:30pm, and I spent nearly every moment of yesterday in bed paying for it! Stopping by from Sami's link-up and a new follower! Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks way too adorable! Definitely love that headband.
ReplyDelete