1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7//
I'll have you know that I have been a mom now for 7 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days and I am highly qualified to write this post. Since I'm now and expert I thought I'd take the time to share with you the things this mom and baby cannot leave the house with out. First off I didn't do a diaper bag. I could not for the life of me find one that I liked so I bought an Everlane weekender tote (ours is olive and rust) and it has been PERFECT. We never leave the house with out it. Things that also always join us include the best teether ever-- Sophie the Giraffe, Burts Bees diaper ointment, a board book, boogie wipes (best things ever), happy puffs (Harper gets so excited at the sight of the container), and the best bottles ever-- Dr. Browns, for mealtimes.
What are your diaper bag must haves?

diaper bags have the potential to ruin all fashion credibility. :) I love the tote you found. We found an Eddie Bauer canvas colored one and it's the only one that was remotely doable if I ever wanted Luke to take it anywhere.
ReplyDeleteLove that tote! My best friend got me a Petunia Pickle Bottom boxy backpack when I had my first so I'll be reusing that one or else I'd definitely be getting that tote.
ReplyDeleteIt's been at least 2 years since I've had to pack a diaper bag but in a few short months I'll be doing it again!