Sunday, February 10, 2013
Life Changing Sweater
I believe that clothes can change ones life. I have a lot of fabulous pieces in my closet but I wouldn't say I love all of them. But I believe in sharing when I find something I can't get enough of. Closet changing. Like I want to wear this sweater every day of my life changing. The Staring at the Stars cardigan from Urban Outfitters is just that. I can't wear this sweater out without getting compliments on it. It is the best sweater I have ever owned. If you are still looking for the perfect intarsia knit this is the one. I promise you won't be disappointed. It goes with everything. Everything.
Get your own cardigan here. Go on girl, you deserve it.
Labels:
Clothes,
Fashion,
Love,
Sweaters,
Urban Outfitters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

could not agree more. best. sweater. ever.
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete