Become this...
I still remember that first month. It went the fastest. It was also the hardest. I cried so many times because I was unsure of what I was doing. I didn't sleep. It was pure chaos in the the best way. I now look back at the month and laugh because now it is so easy.
You made me mom Harper. You brought it out in me and now there is no turning it off. It is the best job for me. It is why God made me. I was born to not just be a mom but to be your mom. I love you more than the world. I can't wait to grow old with you.
As I flip through pictures I can't believe how much you have grown. How much you are the perfect combination of your father and I. Not only in how you look but how you act.
You are the happiest baby. You giggle at everyone and everything. The sound of your laughter is my favorite noise. Your favorite person right now happens to be Lucy pup. You hate sitting still. You are so close to crawling that it scares me. You are also strong. You chuck your toys across the room. You are going to be something special. I don't know what it is yet but I know you will be something amazing.
On the mom front 6 months later I am 3 pounds away from my pre baby weight. I finally fit in my pre pregnancy jeans. I have stretch marks but I love them. They remind me of you. Of child birth. They make me feel like a big deal.
Six months ago forever changed my life. Six months later I can't believe how far we have both come. How wonderful each day we have together is. Life is good. Harper you are good. I can't wait to see what is in store for the next 6 months. I'm loving every minute.
Simple and beautiful! I can hardly believe it has been six months. She is getting more and more beautiful with each picture you post. Congrats on the premommy jeans thats super exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't pin this post, PRINT IT, SAVE IT, and put it in your mama scrapbook!!! Loved everything about it, and she's absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a scary time preparing for our lil bit of Sugar to come but it's a post like this that gives me hope that I'll love this child beyond bounds no matter how difficult it will be and trying it will be. I love your picks of Harper. Your inquisitive face had me rolling the other day on Instagram. I so happy you're happy. (Also, love hearing you're in pre-pregnancy pants. It's about this time in the pregnancy that you just know your body will never resemble your pre-baby size.)
ReplyDeleteI meant Harper's inquisitive face, not yours. :)
ReplyDelete