Friday, January 4, 2013
Five Months
Somewhere amongst the chaos of traveling and christmas Harper turned 5 months old. And with every month that she gets older I can't believe that I did it. That I'm good at this mom thing. That I was made to do this. That she is mine.
Harper at 5 months old is a joy. I'm not joking when I say we have the worlds most content baby. She is only ever upset when I wait just a little too long to feed her. So it is understandable. Otherwise she is happy whether playing on her own or in the arms of her family and friends. She is so happy. Every day she wakes up smiling, giggling, and cooing. Her favorite things are books and music. She loves it when you sing to her. She even sings back. Actually more like screams back. She is obviously a soprano.
At 5 months Harper is still only on formula. I'm waiting until she is 6 months before I begin cereal. She can roll over both ways and can support her body weight while standing. She is also starting to teethe and trying her very hardest to sit up on her own.
Every day with her is amazing. She almost always does something she didn't do the day before. I cannot get enough of her. I am so blessed. Happy 5 months baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She radiates joy! Happy 5 Months, Mama! ;)
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Happy 5 months to your little lady! Good work mama!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweetie!! :) Happy 5 months!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! Happy five months...time really needs to slow down doesn't it? :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart! Love that age too!
ReplyDeleteSo happy - what a lucky mommy! Happy 5 months, Harper!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 months to such a beautiful baby!
ReplyDelete