Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'll Be Home for Christmas...


I will be taking a bit of a blogging break until the new year for we will be back home in Montana for the holidays, where it snows and it feels like Christmas (no offense Alabama). I will however not be taking a break from instagramming and tweeting. In fact I'll probably go insta crazy. So feel free to follow along. You know you want to. My user name is @mrspatty and you can follow my twitter adventures here.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. See you in 2013!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic holiday at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Christmas and New Year in the snow!!! :) New follower on IG too, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! I hope to be an instagramming fool as well. I'm going to check you out on IG!

    ReplyDelete