Sunday, December 16, 2012
Bama Xmas
My friends know how to throw an amazing party. This weekend we dressed up all fancy schmancy and went to my friend Liz's for a White Elephant party. As you can see from above there were wonderful goodies to partake in. There was booze. And there was also a photo booth. Why all parties don't have one is beyond me. We had entirely too much fun taking pictures in it.
It was yet another perfect weekend. It was wonderful to spend the evening with some of our best friends laughing and talking. This week we all go separate ways for it is Christmas exodus on base here and a lot of us are going to our home states (see you soon Montana). I'm already looking forward to our welcome back to base party. Because even though it isn't official i'm just going to assume it is going to happen. Right? Right?
As for the white elephant part of the party-- we came home with some sweet ass sea shell ornaments that my husband won. Pictures just wouldn't do them justice so I won't be sharing. Haha. I came home with the movie TED which if you haven't seen it is hilarious!
Merry Alabama Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

there will definitely need to be a party when we all get back! I am thinking a weekly pot luck!
ReplyDeleteThis party looks so fun! Love the decor and the cute picture props, great idea!
ReplyDeletethat party looks spectacular and so much fun! love it!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Us Bama folks sure know how to party:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun party! :) I love the photo props!!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun and you and your friends look fabulous!! Have fun when y'all go home for Christmas :)
ReplyDelete