Monday, November 12, 2012

Over The Weekend


Over the weekend many good times were had. There was a fire pit party, there was good BBQ, and then there was bowling. Or for someone who sucks at bowling like me there was beer. 

Over the weekend newborn baby cuddles were had and Harper made a new friend. Molly is so tiny and incredibly precious. 

Over the weekend veterans were also celebrated. I'm so proud of my husband and all the other Veterans.

Over the weekend my Warby Parker glasses were ordered. I chose the Huxley in Whiskey Tortoise. I cannot wait to wear them.

Over the weekend college basketball also started. Harper was representing her mothers number two team the Kentucky Wild Cats. My number one however happens to be Duke. My mother is from Kentucky though and the Cats have always been a team I root for as well. Harper went through all three of her UK onesies that day. So that was awesome. I love baby spit up.

Overall it was a pretty fantastic weekend. I was once again reminded of the importance of community. Of having people in your life to share your baby, happiness, sorrows, and stories with.

8 comments:

  1. She seriously just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!! I die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That laughing picture is way too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a whole lot of babies in that collage! lol I found you via the Weekend Update linkup! Just wanted to let you know that I'm doing a Heylee B. Boutique Giveaway! I thought you might be interested.

    xoxo
    A-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love me some cute babies:) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh I love your blog! You have such a sweet little family! And those babies!!! SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete